|MAIN TASKS OF THE PROJECT
* Providing quality medical and social services to the people with incurable diseases.
* Developing model and common standard of providing care to the patients with limited life
prognosis and further introducing it in other regions of Ukraine.
* Creating network of institutions providing medical and social services in Ukraine.
* Providing psychological, social and spiritual support to the patients and their relatives.
* Introducing international experience directed on providing Ukrainian population with innovation
technologies, medical care and increasing life quality in the end of the Earth life.
* Integration of medical and social help with education.
* Training of volunteers, specialists, students and members of the patients families
|LETTER FROM UKRAINE ||
Dear Light of Hope Foundation,
Thank you for your involvement in our problems.
Our organization closely working with the orthodox Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God (http://bogoroditsa.org.ua)
I, Svetlana Dmitriyevna Martyniuk-Gres, am the Company’s sole founder/shareholder.
After receiving the financial support from your Organization in relation to our needs, we(«MYLOSERDYA») will be able to provide care for 6000 patients with serious and terminate problems in Kiev and Kiev region area .
This Project is one of a kind and will benefit from the support of Ukrainian Government bodies, Shareholders and Partners in various level of cooperation.
I look forward to cooperating with you on the realization of this project.
Looking forward to hear from you,
Svitlana Martynyuk-Gres, B.A, M.A
Medical & Social Services Centre «Myloserdya»